Pages

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

End of Another Day...

So another working day comes to an end. And it is time to leave the office...yay! Saw a gang of new grad students from India roaming around the campus this afternoon. Probably searching for on-campus jobs.
Feel like having a strong shot of coffee. I don't know what it is about sitting in one place that makes me so tired! I think I wouldn't be tired at all even if I jumped around all day instead of sitting in a chair staring at the computer. In a way, I am relieved the summer is coming to an end because I don't have to sit for 8 hours a day!
More blogging later.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm glad to know someone is happy about the end of the summer. I have not got as much finished during the summer as I'd hoped to do. Oh, well. It'll be nice to be able to see everyone on a regular basis again. :)