Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Deja Vu

Have you ever had this feeling that you've lived this exact same moment before sometime??! I was talking with my friend today. He was telling me something that had happened today. At one point, I felt as though I knew the exact thing he was going to tell me. And he did!! It was a weird, disorienting feeling. Funny thing is, in The Matrix, a deja vu means that something is not quite right in the system...
Anyway, other funny thing is that V finally started a blog. Funny because not too long ago, he was the first in reviling me for writing a blog. V, if I remember right, you said it was a "vetti" person's work? So, do I take it you are totally vetti now?

1 comment:

Sorna said...

Hey, i too had similar kind of experience not once or twice but lots of time.
I don't know exactly what is behind this? I have read some book of sujatha which speaks about this
but i dont't remember the title of that book