Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Beautiful Morning....

Aren't mornings beautiful? I love the cloudy, rainy mornings especially. Well, yeah, they make your commute miserable. But the smell of rain drenched mud, glistening tree leaves and a cool light breeze make me happy. Behind my house, there's this little stream that gets fed by rain water. So if we have a thunderstorm, we have water in the stream that gurgles as it jumps over pebbles. I really love that sound!!

Anyways, for the first time in my life, I didn't wake up to an alarm. It really amazed me! Got up at 7.30 AM and rushed to work. Had no breakfast. I am hungry now.
My database server is down and I can't get to it...so my work scene isn't hot either.
So, here I am writing my first blog...
If you are as bored as I am, then go ahead and comment on it....

2 comments:

Venky Gopalan said...

Subha,
Welcome aboard!
Beautiful rainy mornings are nice if you are having nice hot samosas with starbucks coffee sitting near the window. they totally suck if you have to wake up at 7 am and be here in office by 8am!
It really amazes me how you can wake up to an alarm!
I am sleepy and in office (not a very good combination!) and waiting for lunch!!

Unknown said...

Its been more than 2 years bloggin over life. I can see how addictive this can be... Nice work so far. Just felt vetti enough to see ur first blog.... Anyway lookin forward to have a track of ur life thro the other blogs. Carry on the great work.... 11-6-6