Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Boring Life

No. of blog drafts written over the past month: 13 (V.Good)
No. that actually saw the light of the WWW: 1 (V.V.Bad)


I don't seem to have a writer's block. Its more like a writer's bottleneck. Ideas form in my mind and words come gushing out. But somewhere in the neuronal pathways between the brain and the fingers, everything fizzles out and what reaches my fingers is a pitiful trickle of incompetent, half-completed thoughts. Bah!

So what have I been upto? I wish I could say something really adventurous, glamorous and bedazzling. Sigh. The only exciting thing that happened was that I attended the Cleveland Tyagaraja Aradhana to hear Aruna Sairam/TNS sing. I never thought I'd listen to a Ragam Tanam Pallavi and actually appreciate it. :-) But TNS held me spellbound with his RTP in Bagesri. Aruna Sairam scintillated but sang only for 2 hours.. :( Her Abhang in Hindolam was the best piece of the evening!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

And after a period of 3 years, I drew a kolam in my patio on Saturday! Hurray to that! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

I am trying to come up with cool "labels" for my posts in Blogger. And I fail miserably. And as you can see, I have a splattering of all sorts of weird categories. The list seems to be growing instead of making the blog more organized. Sigh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

solli oru maamaangam aachu!

un gang a vechu blogswara range ku edhuna pannirukalaam!

bore adicha enakku mail podu can give u lotsa dharma ideas :D